specialized Ground Control GRID 2Bliss Ready 29 x 2,1
The Ground Control GRID is an exceptionally versatile trail tire. CAD engineered knob shapes strengthen knob structure for optimum braking and traction, but keeps knob surfaces adaptable for best ground control. GRIPTON compound helps make this the perfect choice for epic trail rides in any condition. We recommend GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection.
- Casing: Additional sidewall protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness for enhanced stability. Also 23% improved cut-resistance over Control model.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON
- 26 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 660g
- 650b x 2.1"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 680g
- 650b x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 740g
- 650b x 2.6"; psi 20-40; approximate weight 915g
- 650b x 3.0"; max ride 25 psi / max install 35 psi; approximate weight 1,000g
- 29 x 2.1"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 710g
- 29 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 810g